ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Williams <spamhammer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do I exclude the downloading of source jars?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:36:44 GMT
Use configurations. Specify the source artifact as part of a source
configuration, like so:

    <configurations>
        <conf name="core" description="core artifact" transitive="false"/>
        <conf name="runtime" description="runtime dependencies not required
for compile" extends="core"/>
        <conf name="provided" description="provided by the environment at
runtime"/>
        <conf name="sources" description="source files archive for this
library, if any"/>
        <conf name="javadoc" description="javadoc files archive for this
library, if any"/>
    </configurations>

    <publications>
        <artifact type="jar" ext="jar" conf="core"/>
        <artifact type="src" ext="jar" conf="sources"/>
        <artifact type="javadoc" ext="jar" conf="javadoc"/>
    </publications>

-Jonathan