ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From snekse <sne...@gmail.com>
Subject IvyDE + GWT DEV/HOSTED Mode
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:33:21 GMT
Does anyone use Windows+Ivy + Eclipse + IvyDE + GWT?  When I try, I get the
error below.  All indications seem to point to the CLASSPATH being to long
(@see http://eclipsecoding.wikidot.com/faq#launchError).  Just wondering how
others have gotten around this.  The directory structure for the ivy cache
is very verbose, is there a way to configure that to enable it to be
shorter?

Exception occurred executing command line.
Cannot run program "C:\dev\Tools\JDK\jdk-6u24-windows-x64\bin\javaw.exe" (in
directory "C:\dev\Workspace\POC-1658-PROXY"): CreateProcess error=87, The
parameter is incorrect