ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Steele, Richard" <r...@steelezone.net>
Subject Using dynamic revision but restrict status?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:13:49 GMT
Is it possible for me to declare a dependency using a dynamic revision while
restricting the status of the retrieved artifact?  For example, I want to
define a version range, something like "[1.0,1.1[", but I don't want
artifacts with a status of integration, only milestone or release.  So I
want version 1.0.5 if it has a status of "release" even if there's a version
1.0.6 with a status of "integration."

I know about latest.*status*, but that's not really what I want: I need to
define an upper and lower limit on the revision.

Thanks,
Rich