ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based ivy repository...
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:40:28 GMT
Yes Archiva accepts publishing via http.  Our CI systems publishes a
snapshot to it via http on every successful build and we run a manual
build plan for releases.

As to Ivy files... It's a maven repo so we use the Ivy ant tasks to
make a pom (targets for doing this in the build-base file):

http://codegeo.org/archiva/browse/nz.org.geonet/esb-embedded-amq/2.0.0

but the projects use Ivy:

http://codegeo.org/repos/hazbus/esb-embedded-amq/trunk/ivy.xml

This was done so if anyone want to use Maven on codegeo the repo can
cope.  YMMV.

Cheers,
Geoff