ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based ivy repository...
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:45:22 GMT
FWIW we use Apache Archiva http://archiva.apache.org/ e.g.,
http://codegeo.org/archiva/browse/nz.org.geonet

All the ant tasks to take care of publishing and credentials etc are
in our build base file:

http://codegeo.org/repos/codegeo/build/trunk/build-base.xml

If you're using netbeans then you could benefit from this directly by
taking it and modifying it only slightly.  See

http://codegeo.org/confluence/display/codegeo/Common+Build+Environment

Otherwise copy anything that looks useful.

Cheers,
Geoff