ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <Kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject RE: Web based ivy repository...
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:28:01 GMT
Your options include Webdav, sftp, or ftp to your web server. We configure separate resolvers
with differnet protocols for resolving from and publishing to our internal repo.

  --kirby

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard_Senior <richard.senior@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:49 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Subject: Web based ivy repository...

Hello,

I need to be able to publish and consume dependancies from a remote
repository.
Is there a web application that will allow http put or some other method of
publishing dependancies directly to it using ivy:publish?

I've tried codehaus maven-proxy but it doesn't allow publishing.
When I set up an ibiblio retriever it works, but when I try to publish to
that retriever I get 405 method not allowed for the PUT request.