ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject 'classpath url' in settings
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:08:30 GMT
Can anyone confirm that the "<classpath url" construct as described in
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/classpath.html
actually works with IvyDE under Windows?

I got it to work with ant and with IvyDE in Eclipse under Linux, but it doesn't
work under Windows.

I keep getting something like this:
 > The ivy settings file 'file:/C:/ivysettings.xml' could not be parsed:
 > failed to load settings from file:/C:/ivysettings.xml:
 > impossible to define new type: class not found: my.customer.Resolver in [http://my.url/ivyconf/my.customer.Resolver.jar]
nor Ivy classloader

Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.