ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do I exclude the downloading of source jars?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:56:10 GMT

Jonathan Williams-10 wrote:

> Use configurations...

Sorry, it's not part of publishing that's the problem.
When I retrieve a dependency, the ivy file that accompanies it tells ivy
that there are source jars available. Ivy then tries to download the source
jars, but the maven proxy we're using (artifactory) then tells us that there
are no source jars available.
I thought that perhaps could just tell ivy not to bother resolving the
source jars for dependencies I'm trying to download?