ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Hopefullly my last set of questions ... :)
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:19:50 GMT

Hello,

I've been trying to get IVY to do my bidding for a couple of weeks now and I
have it doing what I need it to do more or less.
I know for sure that I'm mis-using ivy but I have not the time to learn how
to do it properly right now. Over the next few months I'm going to try and
fix these problems.

My last two remaining challenges are :

1) Does anyone know of a cruisecontrol resolver that works correctly?
The problem with cruise is that you can't use a simple URL resolver since
all artifacts in cruise are published in a timestamped folder. I've tried
specifying the datatime stamp as the [branch] of the dependency, but then
ivy expects the module it finds to contain that branch number in the ivy
file, and this is not possible.

2) Does anyone know how to specify that I need all of the dependencies
artifacts EXCEPT the source code jars?

Thanks in advance.