ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andre-John Mas <aj...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 and update site?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:15:01 GMT
Hi,

When should we expect build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 to make it to the update site?

Build 2.2.0.final_20110323150448 provides the option to "auto map jar artifacts with unique
source artifact", meaning that if the source jar name is not an exact match to the binary,
I will still be able to have the source associated with the binary, which is something I find
very useful. I wouldn't have known about this had it not been for someone on the "Ivy Roundup"
site. I installed it manually so I could have it, but I am curious if it is indeed to be considered
a "stable build" ready for the main update site.

regards

Andre