ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Marks <topher1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing...
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:23:30 GMT
While that may certainly be the case, it appears you are attempting to use a
cache as a private Maven repository, of which there are some very good free
solutions.  If you have not done so, I would suggest you take a look at some
and see if they fit the needs you are trying to portray here.  Two that come
to mind are Nexus and Artifactory.  I have never used Nexus, but I am a big
fan of Artifactory and would highly recommend it.

Thanks,
topher