ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <>
Subject Re: Publishing...
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:33:50 GMT
I believe you're confusing the purposes of repositories and caches.
 Please review the cache concept -

You should _not_ be using  cache as a repository; don't point both a
resolver and a cache to the same directory structure.  This is called on cache

Selectively killing cache contents sounds useful to me too.

As for your publishing - each time you publish an artifact, is it a new
[different] version - or are you always re-publishing with the same version?