ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject multithreaded ivy ant task or is it single thread?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:50:49 GMT
I am seeing a 2 minute time on update.  This just doesn't seem right
considering all the jars are in a local artifactory.  When I ran a
second time, I was at 21 seconds but the thing is I never cleared my
local cache.  I only moved the internal artifactory is all.

Soooo, I was wondering, is the ivy ant task multithreaded?  Or is there
a way to turn on multithreaded mode to speed things up.  I moved our
artifactory from a bandwidth of 1MB/sec to 100MB/sec bandwidth(from dev
computers to the artifactory computer) but there is no performance
difference(ie. I thought we were limited by the 1MB/sec but since it
didn't help, I am wondering how to make this faster).

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.