ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject branch-wildcards
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:59:14 GMT
Hi,

how can I declare a dependency that matches any branch (not just one certain)
of a module?

I'm looking for something like this ...
<dependency org="my.org" name="mymod" branch="*" rev="latest.integration" transitive="true"
conf="default" />

... though I know that the "*" woudn't work.

Is that possible at all?

Thanks,
Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.