ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing...
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:28:22 GMT

I'm trying to build artifacts that look like com.blah.blah-1.0.0.jar etc.
but I think what I need is to append those files..
So the named cruise builds would be com.blah.blah-1.0.0-build.12.jar
and my local builds would be com.blah.blah-1.0.0-dev.jar (or something).
this is probably the 'ivy' way to do it.

I'm building 1.0.0 but it hasn't been released yet.
When it is build 1.0.0 will consist of
blah.blah.blah-1.0.0.build.98.jar
blah.blah.foo-1.0.0.build.12.jar
blah.blah.bar-1.0.0.build.114.war
etc.

but for the time being none if this is in stone.
All I know is that when cruise builds the final build that goes live, it
will look like that.
But when I build on my dev machine I don't care what versions of modules are
what. It's all 'in flux'.