ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <>
Subject Re: Publishing...
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:28:22 GMT

I'm trying to build artifacts that look like com.blah.blah-1.0.0.jar etc.
but I think what I need is to append those files..
So the named cruise builds would be com.blah.blah-1.0.0-build.12.jar
and my local builds would be com.blah.blah-1.0.0-dev.jar (or something).
this is probably the 'ivy' way to do it.

I'm building 1.0.0 but it hasn't been released yet.
When it is build 1.0.0 will consist of

but for the time being none if this is in stone.
All I know is that when cruise builds the final build that goes live, it
will look like that.
But when I build on my dev machine I don't care what versions of modules are
what. It's all 'in flux'.
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message