ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Publishing...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:31:55 GMT

Kirby Files wrote:

> More to the point, it's hard to imagine a useful pattern which doesn't
> include organization and module, and probably type (you would had to end
> up with a source and javadoc jar having the same location/name as the
> binary jar).
>
> Also, you'll want to add the ivy pattern as well. It's typical to
> structure the repo:
>
> org/module/ivys/ivy-x.x.x.xml
> org/module/jars/module-x.x.x.jar
> org/module/javadocs/module-x.x.x.zip
>
> Thanks,
> ---
> Kirby Files
> Software Architect
> Masergy Communications, Inc.
> kfiles@masergy.com

How do I publish to my main cache?
Also... how do I selectively remove things from my main cache?

So, within eclipse I have all my individual projects open and I want to
write a build script that compiles all of my modules and has them publish to
the local repository.
But when I run the main build script in cruisecontrol I want the modules to
be retrieved from elsewhere and put in the main repository.
So at the start of every build I need to be able to selectively remove my
modules from the main repository but leave the spring, commons, junit etc.
files there.

How do you do this?