ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:47:51 GMT

Once again, sorry for spamming the forums...

I have a successful build of my module. Now I want to publish the artifacts
that my build script produced.
I have created a resolver which points to a local directory on my machine.
Now I want to get my artifacts into that resolver.
It seems that the ant publish task does not allow me to specify how to 'move
this file, into this resolver'.
If I put the location of my artifacts in the pattern of the 'artifacts'
child tag of publish, it seems to simply copy an IVY file to that location.

in my ivy.xml

    <publications>
    	<artifact conf="modules" name="${module.package.name}" />
    </publications>

in my build script :
		<ivy:publish resolver="temporary" pubrevision="${module.version.number}">
			<artifacts pattern="${dist.dir.live}/[artifact].[ext]" />
		</ivy:publish>

it says it's delivering the jar file, but then it doesn't appear where I
expected it to?

What am I doing wrong?