ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard_Senior <richard.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just the artifact I want...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:52:26 GMT

topher1120 wrote:

> I believe it does the same, just in a different scope. I personally use
> the
> attribute on "dependency" so I can pick and choose.
> Thanks,
> Topher
> On Mar 23, 2011 8:25 AM, "Richard_Senior" <richard.senior@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Yes your solution is perfect. It suits the way I'm using ivy.

If I can be cheeky and ask another question :) ....
So far I have only compiled a single module that requires no other modules.
But now I'm about to start compiling a module that uses my first module.

At the moment I have a single Cache that just stores my commons, spring,
junit etc.
That cache will never need wiping.

But my idea is to have a separate cache that I can wipe at the start of
every build, into which all my modules are published.
Do you think this is the right way to do it? Can you offer me any tips?