ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From kokaku <a...@householder-yogi.net>
Subject Ignoring SHA1 conflict?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:43:20 GMT

Is there any way to tell the Ant resolve task or the Ivy dependency
configuration to ignore a SHA1 conflict? I am using Archiva as a dependency
manager and there's one JAR whose SHA1 is broken - the SHA1 on Archiva does
not match the SHA1 calculated on the uploaded file. I can download the file
through Archiva's web interface and the SHA1 matches the uploaded file. So,
it's an Archiva problem.

In our project, we use Ivy and Ant to resolve dependencies. In this case, I
cannot get this one dependency to resolve and download because it finds a
SHA1 conflict. So, I'm wondering if there's a way to tell Ivy to ignore that
single problem and get the file anyways?

thx