ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <>
Subject RE: Different dependencies for integration, milestone, release
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:08:12 GMT
The value in the rev="..." attribute can be a property, so you can have, for example, rev="latest.${foo}"
in your ivy.xml, and work out what the value of ${foo} should be in your Ant script (just
make sure you do this prior to calling any <ivy:...> tasks).

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Kiesel []
Sent: 24 March 2011 11:56
To: ivy-user
Subject: Different dependencies for integration, milestone, release

I'd like to deploy a build system on top of Ivy. Currently, I face one
problem: I'd like to have different dependencies when integration,
milestone or release is built. A release should only depend on other
releases, milestones should require releases and/or milestones and
integration build may take anything.

I'd like to leave the rev="" setting in the dependency untouched. Is
there one parameter to <ivy:resolve> that would help me?

View raw message