ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Filipe Sousa <nat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a maven repository to ivy
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:06:18 GMT
Nicolas Thanks for the quick response. I was about to give up on ivy.

It works but now I have another problem. Before that I could get
guava, now I'm just able get the iText.

<ivy-module version="2.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd">
	<info organisation="pt.ipb" module="foo" status="integration"
revision="1.0.0"/>
	<dependencies>
		<dependency org="com.google.guava" name="guava" rev="r08" />
		<dependency org="com.itextpdf" name="itextpdf" rev="5.0.6" />
	</dependencies>
</ivy-module>

[ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
[ivy:retrieve] 		module not found: com.google.guava#guava;r08

--
Filipe Sousa