ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Packager resolver log="quiet" doesn't supress download progress dots
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:58:35 GMT
Could you post a snippet of that output after having set log="quiet" to your
ivy:retrieve/ivy:cachepath tasks and setting quiet="true" on your packager
resolver?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan Williams <spamhammer1234@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, February 11, 2011 5:25:53 PM
Subject: Packager resolver log="quiet" doesn't supress download progress dots

Hi all,

I've been having trouble with log files generated by my build being
excessively large due to output from ivy:retrieve and ivy:cachepath calls. I
went through and added log="quiet" to all the ivy calls, as well as the
package resolver. The result is a more managable size, however there's still
download output that appears to be originating from the package resolver
when it downloads the resources specified in packager.xml

Does anyone know of a way to silence this output too?

Thanks,

-Jonathan

Be a PS3 game guru.