ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can ivy read license information from poms?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:42:29 GMT
It should work. Could you provide an example of such a pom where Ivy doesn't
extract the license information?

regards,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Valerie Wagner <valerie.wagner@sri.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 9:49:04 PM
Subject: can ivy read license information from poms?

I'm running ivy:report and I see that modules form our repository that have only
poms do not list the license information (even though the information is in the
pom).

I searched the list archives and found this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ivy-user@ant.apache.org/msg01388.html

including this quote:

"One thing I realize is that it seems we don't parse this information in poms,
so you won't get license information when you use poms to describe your modules.
I'll fix this. Xavier "

Can anyone tell me if this has yet been fixed?

thanks,
Valerie