ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject Re: ivy resolver for perforce
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:29:56 GMT
After experimenting with p4web (for retrieving) and p4ftp (for publishing) I'm
not very convinced that this method suits our needs (publishing and retrieving
on different platforms and different geographical locations).

I'm thinking about giving it a try and write a ivyp4resolver.
So far I found only the svn-resolver for example-code.
Can anyone point me to other sources that might be worth looking at?

Felix

Felix Drueke wrote, on 01/26/2011 03:35 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I just found the ivy subversion resolver at http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/ .
> Does a similar resolver exist for perforce already?
> Does anyone work on that?
>
> We're evaluating the use of ivy for our company and we use Perforce as our SCM.
> Instead of setting up a Repository manager like Nexus or Artifactory we're
> thinking about storing all artifacts in perforce.
> Are there ways to store them there (and retrieve them from there) other than
> via a ivy perforce resolver?
>
> Thanks for any thoughts and comments!
>
> Best regards,
> Felix
>
> The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly
confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail
as well as any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
not authorized to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents
to any other person.