ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Valerie Wagner <valerie.wag...@sri.com>
Subject Re: can ivy read license information from poms?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:43:15 GMT
I'm not that familiar with Maven poms, so I'm not sure of the parent pom
terminology. But a developer on my team uploaded this JAR to the
Artifactory server, let the pom auto-generate, and then pasted in the
license info for that module. As I understand it, this is the pom for
the actual module/JAR (called "SecondString").

Valerie