ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Prior <spr...@geekster.com>
Subject Re: Does ivy add any default filters used by the ant copy task?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 00:46:28 GMT
In fact I did switch to using the war task and avoided doing the copy which was
causing problems, but I think finding the answer to why it happened is still
important or else I'll never know when to trust the copy task again.

I should have mentioned before that I'm using ant 1.8.1 and ivy 2.2.0.

Steve