ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject Re: sftp-resolver - JSchException
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:50:28 GMT
yep - that helps - thanks Kirby

Kirby Files wrote, on 02/03/2011 05:10 PM:
> Felix Drueke wrote on 02/03/2011 11:04 AM:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to use the sftp-resolver for publishing and ran into this exception:
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jcraft/jsch/JSchException
>>
>> Does anyone successfully use the sftp-resolver?
>> Do I need to add some jars to the ant-classpath?
>
> Yup, we use that for publishing to our internal repo, and it works fine. We have to add
jsch.jar to our ANTLIB (and perhaps your Eclipse Ant global classpath if using sftp with IvyDE).

> jsch.jar is part of Eclipse Helios, and can be downloaded from
> http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/
>
> Thanks,
> ---
> Kirby Files
> Software Architect
> Masergy Communications
> kfiles@masergy.com

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.