ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Weird dependency resolution errors when resolving maven deps
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:29:33 GMT
Hi James,

If I'm not mistaken, exclusions in pom.xml are supported since ivy 2.1.0.
Could you try to upgrade to latest ivy version?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: James Carr <JamesCarr@carfax.com>
To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, February 8, 2011 3:38:30 PM
Subject: RE: Weird dependency resolution errors when resolving maven deps

Hi All,

Other things have come to light that might have some bearing on why this
happens. It seems that in this specific example the spring-amqp pom.xml has
excluded the sun jars but this seems to get ignored when resolved through ivy.
Adding the exclusions from the pom again myself in ivy seems to do the trick.

Any idea why this would happen? When using gradle (which afaik uses ivy behind
the scenes) I NEVER have this problem. Another thing is we are using ivy 2.0.0.

Thanks,
James