ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Painter <Matthew.Pain...@archives.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Ivy newbie - curious display
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:55:07 GMT
FYI, I have 'fixed' the problem by removing the dependency to Ivy RoundUp. I was using this
only for Hibernate 3.6.0, which ended up causing me a world of pain getting to play nicely
with, well, anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Painter
Sent: Wednesday, 19 January 2011 12:17 p.m.
To: 'ivy-user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Ivy newbie - curious display

Thanks Maarten. Relevant snippet as follows:

-- snip --
[ivy:cachefileset] == resolving dependencies org.hibernate#hibernate;3.5.4-Final->javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[core->default] [ivy:cachefileset] default: Checking cache for: dependency: javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
{core=[default]} [ivy:cachefileset] default-cache: cached resolved revision expired for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset] default-cache: cached resolved revision expired for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset]              tried http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/modules/javax.transaction/jta/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:cachefileset]      roundup: found md file for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset]              => http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/modules/javax.transaction/jta/1.1/ivy.xml
(1.1)
[ivy:cachefileset]      default-cache: revision in cache: javax.transaction#jta;1.1
[ivy:cachefileset]      found javax.transaction#jta;1.1 in public
[ivy:cachefileset]      [1.1] javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
-- snip --

So, the files are being cached but the cache is being immediately expired? Where would I go
about fixing this? I haven't explicitly set any caching properties, apart from the resourceCache
path for Ivy Roundup.