ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Painter <Matthew.Pain...@archives.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Ivy newbie - curious display
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:17:18 GMT
Thanks Maarten. Relevant snippet as follows:

-- snip --
[ivy:cachefileset] == resolving dependencies org.hibernate#hibernate;3.5.4-Final->javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[core->default]
[ivy:cachefileset] default: Checking cache for: dependency: javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
{core=[default]}
[ivy:cachefileset] default-cache: cached resolved revision expired for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset] default-cache: cached resolved revision expired for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset]              tried http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/modules/javax.transaction/jta/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:cachefileset]      roundup: found md file for javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
[ivy:cachefileset]              => http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/modules/javax.transaction/jta/1.1/ivy.xml
(1.1)
[ivy:cachefileset]      default-cache: revision in cache: javax.transaction#jta;1.1
[ivy:cachefileset]      found javax.transaction#jta;1.1 in public
[ivy:cachefileset]      [1.1] javax.transaction#jta;[1.1,2.0[
-- snip --

So, the files are being cached but the cache is being immediately expired? Where would I go
about fixing this? I haven't explicitly set any caching properties, apart from the resourceCache
path for Ivy Roundup.