ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andre-John Mas <aj...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: IvyDE How to get libraries into plugin?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 01:53:58 GMT

On 6-Jan-2011, at 10:16, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

> Le 6 janv. 2011 à 14:42, Andre-John Mas a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am writing an Eclipse plug-in and have specified it dependencies using Ivy. The
project compiles, but I can't seem to work out how to get the libraries into the deployment,
so it fails at export. Is there something I should be doing with IvyDE or with Ivy straight?

> By deployment, what do you mean ?
> What are your dependencies ? Should they be part of your plugin or are they OSGi bundles
themselves ?

I am using some libraries that aren't part of Eclipse. Some are third-party and some are in-house.
They should be included in my plugin when it is created.

Andre