ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Holmes, Daniel" <Daniel.Hol...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: ivy resolver for perforce
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:18:31 GMT
We have perforce also, and with p4web, there is a URL path to depot
contents.  I never implemented it, but this was the suggested URL
resolver I gave to someone who wanted to directly retrieve from
perforce.  (On my team, we just sync for a common Filesystem and use
Filesystem resolver).  So the below should be close but maybe needs
slight debugging.

Here is a URL from p4 web to a specific jar file in our repository

http://p4web.company.com:4040/@rev1=head@//depot/prod/common_ivy_repo/ma
in/com.google/collections/1.0/google-collect-1.0.jar

Based on the URL resolver link from the Ivy reference and the settings
we use for file system recolving for ivy, I think you would need a
resolver configured like this

    <property name="ivy.repo" value="
http://p4web.company.com:4040/@rev1=head@//depot/prod/common_ivy_repo/ma
in"/>

    <resolvers>
        <url name="public">
            <ivy
pattern="${ivy.repo}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[module]-[re
vision].xml" />
            <ivy
pattern="${ivy.repo}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-license-[org
anisation]-[revision].xml" />
            <artifact
pattern="${ivy.repo}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]
" />
            <artifact
pattern="${ivy.repo}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revi
sion].[ext]" />
        </url>
    </resolvers>

Daniel