ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Eigenbrodt <martineigenbr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: introducing Ivy to Maven users--ideas?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 20:12:01 GMT
In my Opinion a key feature of ivy is having dynamic version constraints
that are resolved to static references in published ivy.xmls. This allows
for CI Builds that are reproducable and have unique identifiers. So there is
no need for special release builds. This is a important feature if you aim
for continuous delivery and can be hard to achieve with maven.

Martin