ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <thatguy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add artifacts to a module already in a repository?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:08:27 GMT
Hi John,
You can use the install ant task. This involves writing your own ivy.xml
file for file. If you wanted it to be part of an existing module, I think
you have to change the ivy.xml for that module, and then install over it.

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/install.html

Any questions, email again :)