ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: introducing Ivy to Maven users--ideas?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 23:55:27 GMT
Thanks to Maarten. Apologies to Martin. I did misinterpret Martin's answer
after all. Yes, this is a critical feature. Certainly when you're
prolifically versioning CI builds (whether with a timestamp or buildnumber),
you should be replacing dynamic revisions. And no, I don't recall off the
top of my head how to do the same with Maven.

Maarten, I should at least be able to share a video. Not sure about the
slides themselves because of copyright issues, and they probably won't stand
on their own anyway since I'll be trying out a "presentation zen" approach.

Anyway, keep 'em coming, folks. My great fear with a talk like this is
failing to communicate one of the most compelling use cases or features.