ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Romain Pelisse <bela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloading new snapshot (trigger by timestamp)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:49:06 GMT
Yes, I did clean the cache. Just out of clarity here is how I'm testing it :

1. delete cache: rm -rf /etc/ivy/cache/
2. running the comand to download for the first time the jars :
/usr/bin/java -Divy.default.ivy.user.dir=/etc/ivy/ -jar
/usr/share/java/ivy.jar -settings /etc/ivy/ivy-settings.xml -ivy
/etc/ivy/ivy.xml
3. I published again the jars (same jars, but timestamp change on the nexus
server)
4. run commands again.

I'm wondering if a new download would be trigger if the checksum of the jar
changed. Maybe I need to actually change something in the code for Ivy to
download it again ?

ps2hekmat: nicely spotted ;) , I added the missing '.' but it does not
change current behavior.

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will