ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloading new snapshot (trigger by timestamp)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:21:43 GMT
First try clearing out your Ivy cache either with the ivy:cleancache task or
manually, and then try again.

One alternative is to specify checkmodified="true". That's presuming that
every time you publish a new snapshot, you're publishing the new pom with
it. I'm assuming that checkmodified="true" treats a pom.xml like an ivy.xml,
but I don't know that for a fact.