ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ignacio De Lucas" <idelu...@cystelcom.com>
Subject Module revisions in dependency report graph
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:39:25 GMT
Hello,

     I've noticed that the documentation shows images of the yEd
dependency report graph, with both nodes (modules) and arcs
(dependencies) tagged with the relevant revision number. However,
whenever I generate a dependency graph myself, neither modules nor
dependencies show revision numbers. I've opened the file itself with a
text editor (to make sure it wasn't something related to yEd itself),
and they're not there, either.

The target I use to generate this is simple enough:

            <ivy:repreport xml="false" graph="true" todir=".." />

Is there anything I'm missing here?