ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject RE: running into error with ${project_loc}
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:01:09 GMT
Or is there a way to just imbed the ivysettings.xml file inside the
ivy.xml file???  That would work too so then I could hopefully point
IvyDE to have no ivysettings.xml file?

Thanks,

Dean

From: Hiller, Dean (Contractor)
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:32 AM
To: 'ivy-user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: running into error with ${project_loc}

I am running into this issue on startup BUT with Ivy...

http://blog.samratdhillon.com/archives/473

I naturally don't want to use ${project_loc:<projectname>} as one poster
suggested since many people check out 2 versions(one being on the
production branch and one on the latest).  Checking out 2 versions
requires 2 different names(and both may not match what I specify in my
workspace).

I was reading through the variable list of choices.  Is there any other
choice than ${project_loc} that might work so the ivy_settings file can
be found on startup and we won't get those errors?

OR is there a way to turn off IvyDE from trying to resolve dependencies
on startup on per project basis so colleagues inherit my changes and
stop seeing the error?

I should have asked a while ago but I guess I finally got annoyed enough
that I keep getting the error and others asking about it as well.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.