ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject ivy resolver for perforce
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:35:02 GMT
Hi,

I just found the ivy subversion resolver at http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/ .
Does a similar resolver exist for perforce already?
Does anyone work on that?

We're evaluating the use of ivy for our company and we use Perforce as our SCM.
Instead of setting up a Repository manager like Nexus or Artifactory we're
thinking about storing all artifacts in perforce.
Are there ways to store them there (and retrieve them from there) other than
via a ivy perforce resolver?

Thanks for any thoughts and comments!

Best regards,
Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.