ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject "ivy report" in standalone usage
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:23:55 GMT
Hi,

for some C-modules that are built with Makefiles I'm experimenting with
calling ivy standalone (without ant and instead with "java -jar ivy.jar ....").

So far most things are working.
However I'm wondering how I can get a report. It seems not to be
available in standalone usage:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/standalone.html

Thanks and regards,
Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.