ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject Publishing C-module artifacts from different platforms
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:58:30 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to manage the dependencies of a set of C-modules with ivy.
Each of these modules needs to be compiled on different platforms (i.e.
Solaris, Linux, HP-UX and others).

This requires that the same sources are compiled in separate workspaces
(on the different hosts).

In a first attempt I setup one ivy.xml with a set of configurations - one for
each platform on that I have to build&publish artifacts.

Being unexperienced with Ivy I didnd't find a way to just publish the
artifact for the one configuration that I built in a workspace.
For example I built module XYZ on Solaris and of course I can only
publish the Solaris-artifact from that workspace. In another worlspace
I got the artifact for Linux and of course I can only publish that.

How do you accomplish to publish just the artifacts for one particular
configuration?

Thanks for any hint,
Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.