ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Frost <fro...@vmware.com>
Subject Hello and a quick proposition
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:10:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm Chris and I'm an Ant & Ivy user :)

I'm build manager for a project over at Eclipse and we are using Ant/Ivy
but also we want to pull in dependencies (OSGi bundles) from Eclipse P2
repos that our project needs to build with. I've Googled around plenty
and can't find any way of doing this so I have raised an enhancement
request on the P2 project over at Eclipse.

So, am I right in saying there is no way to do this with an existing Ivy
resolver?
Also, would such a feature be useful to anyone else I'm wondering?

All thoughts and comments are welcome :)
Chris.

--
Chris Frost
SpringSource <http://www.springsource.org>, a division of VMware