ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bonvin John" <jbon...@vaudoise.ch>
Subject RE: Issue Different Time Zone - IVY Repository
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:34:01 GMT
Hi

Geoff, I imagine your solution should work for Prakash because he has only 1 remote repo in
another timezone. But will not be efficient if he had to connect to 2 remote repositories
in 2 different timezones from his own timezone. I haven't found anything about that in the
documentation.

Maybe this problem is not that common because most people avoid using "latest-time" as latest
strategy, especially when working with remote repositories. See documentation http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/latest-strategies.html.

Yet I'd be interested in knowing how to deal with this use case (repos in 3 different timezones)
in Ivy.

Best regards,

	John

Vaudoise Assurances