ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE How to get libraries into plugin?
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2011 10:43:14 GMT

Le 8 janv. 2011 à 01:48, Andre-John Mas a écrit :

> On 7-Jan-2011, at 03:44, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

Ivy. The project compiles, but I can't seem to work out how to get the libraries into the
deployment, so it fails at export. Is there something I should be doing with IvyDE or with
Ivy straight?

OSGi bundles themselves ?

>>> I am using some libraries that aren't part of Eclipse. Some are third-party and
some are in-house. They should be included in my plugin when it is created.

>> You need to make IvyDE retrieve the jars into your project, in some lib folder for
instance. Then edit your plugin configuration, go in the "Runtime" tab and manually add in
the "Classpath" the jar which has been retrieved by IvyDE.

> This is the part I am unclear about. If I can get IvyDE to place the libraries in the
lib directory, for example, then I can follow the usual plug-in configuration steps. How would
I get IvyDE to do this?

This should be done in the setup of the IvyDE container:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/cpc/retrieve.html

Nicolas