ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: how to see dependency tree?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:14:48 GMT
I use dot to convert the dot output to a png image with the following ant target.  I don't
remember exactly where I got dot.exe from on the internet, but the dotExecutable is an variable
since it is different depending on which platform ant is running on.

   <target name="report" depends="dependencies.check" description="Generate report on dependencies
in several formats">
      <delete dir="${env.BUILD_DIR}/report"/>
      <mkdir dir="${env.BUILD_DIR}/report"/>
      <ivy:report xml="true" graph="true" dot="true" todir="${env.BUILD_DIR}/report" conf="${env.DEPENDENCY_CONF}"
outputpattern="[module](.[ext])"/>
      <ac:if>
         <isset property="dotExecutable"/>
         <ac:then>
            <exec executable="${dotExecutable}">
               <arg line="-T png -o ${env.BUILD_DIR}/report/graph.png ${env.BUILD_DIR}/report/${ivy.module}.dot"/>
            </exec>
         </ac:then>
      </ac:if>
      <reportSandboxes/>
      <echo message="${line.separator}Report available at:${line.separator}${env.BUILD_DIR}/report"/>
   </target>

---
Shawn Castrianni