ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Roos Tomas" <>
Subject IvyDE for Visual Studio and .NET developers
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:15:51 GMT
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to tell you all that I've released our internal plugin for handling Ivy dependencies
good with Visual Studio. I guess there isnt alot of .NET developere here thought I think it
will be good for the long lasting purpose that people know that there is a small port of the
IvyDE Eclipse Plugin available for Visual Studio.
It makes it possible to include project to project references by using the ivy.xml schema
when searching thru a workspace and replaces theese references.
The developers around .NET using ivy and ant is probably pretty small though i see a big potential
in this build an dependency framework.
It's available at
Best regards,