ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Roos Tomas" <Tomas.R...@mpsbroadband.com>
Subject IvyDE for Visual Studio and .NET developers
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:15:51 GMT
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to tell you all that I've released our internal plugin for handling Ivy dependencies
good with Visual Studio. I guess there isnt alot of .NET developere here thought I think it
will be good for the long lasting purpose that people know that there is a small port of the
IvyDE Eclipse Plugin available for Visual Studio.

It makes it possible to include project to project references by using the ivy.xml schema
when searching thru a workspace and replaces theese references.

The developers around .NET using ivy and ant is probably pretty small though i see a big potential
in this build an dependency framework.

It's available at http://ivyde.codeplex.com

Best regards,
Tomas