ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Williams <spamhammer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieve symlink="true" on Windows
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:14:38 GMT
Hi,

We are attempting to implement our build on Windows after having the ant+ivy
solution working well on Linux for about a week now. We were hoping to use
symlinking for compile-time dependencies as on Linux, but we are getting odd
behavior. After jumping through a few hoops with Cygwin 1.7, Ivy appears to
be creating working symlinks in our classpath directory for each project.
However it also appears to be copying the .jar files also! (see attached
jpg)

Has anyone seen this before or have experience with using Ivy symlinks on
Windows? Thanks.

-Jonathan