ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy with Nexus
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:20:48 GMT
If your Nexus contains maven pom files, you should use the ibiblio resolver
instead:

<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <ibiblio name="nexus"
root="http://mynexus/nexus/content/repositories/maven1_public/" />

    </resolvers>
    <settings defaultResolver="nexus"/>
</ivysettings>

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: samyem <samyem@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 4:17:48 PM
Subject: Ivy with Nexus

I am trying to use Ivy/IvyIde with Nexus. This is the simple configuration I
got:

<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <url name="nexus" m2compatible="true">
            <artifact
pattern="http://mynexus/nexus/content/repositories/maven1_public/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"

            />
        </url>
    </resolvers>
    <settings defaultResolver="nexus"/>
</ivysettings>

And my ivy.xml file looks like this right now:

<ivy-module version="2.0"

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd" >
    <info
        organisation="org"
        module="Controller"
        status="integration">
    </info>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency org="commons-lang" name="commons-lang" rev="2.1" />
        <dependency org="org.apache.commons" name="commons-email" rev="1.2"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.activemq"  name="activemq-all"
rev="5.3.1"/>

    </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

Now all is well and my jars are getting pulled from nexus as expected and I
got eclipse to pick up the classpath. However, when I use nexus I do not get
the sources pulled from nexus to my local cache and Eclipse is unable to
attach the sources for the jars. When I use the default settings that pulls
from ibiblio.org, the source does get downloaded to local cache and Eclipse
is able to pick up the sources. So how can I make it download the sources
with Nexus?

Thank you,
Samyem