ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject RE: published module exclusions not working?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:19:48 GMT
Thanks for the response.  Good to know this is the way it is supposed to
work.  Being new, I wasn't even sure of that. It is working with my new
ivysettings.xml which is...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivy-settings>
  <settings defaultResolver="main" />
  <!--Authentication required for publishing (deployment). 'Artifactory
Realm' is the realm used by Artifactory so don't change it.-->
  <credentials host="8.8.8.8" realm="Artifactory Realm" username="admin"
passwd="password"/>
  <resolvers>
  	<chain name="main">
    	<ibiblio name="broadridge" m2compatible="true"
root="http://8.8.8.8:8081/artifactory/libs-releases" />
	    <url name="artifactory-publish">
	    	<artifact pattern=

"http://8.8.8.8:8081/artifactory/libs-releases-local/[organization]/[mod
ule]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
	        <ivy
pattern="http://8.8.8.8:8081/artifactory/libs-releases-local/[organizati
on]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml" />
	    </url>
    </chain>
  </resolvers>
</ivy-settings>